AMETEK Land has launched a fever detection thermal imaging system designed for highly accurate human body temperature measurement, which could play a critical role in helping contain the spread of COVID-19.
- Means of transport: airports, railway stations, buses, ferries, underground railway systems, large public buildings
- Education: schools, universities, libraries
- Business - Manufacturing facilities, warehouses, offices, government buildings, supermarkets, gyms, clubs, clinics, etc
This proven technology calibrates the thermal image with a blackbody calibration source in real time to provide system accuracy better than ± 0.5 ° C and can therefore detect even small temperature changes induced by a fever.
Non-contact temperature measurement - TP31-IR
With the TP31-IR, surface temperatures can be determined quickly and without contact. Thanks to an adjustable emissivity level and a dual-beam laser pointer to define the target, the surfaces of a wide range of materials can be precisely measured.
Used to measure the temperature of most objects, including human and animal skin.
- Two beam laser pointer
- Automatic data retention
- Custom calibration for example at 38 ° C with e: 1
- Automatic range selection and display resolution of 0.1 ° C or 0.1 ° F
Data acquisition equipment suitable for accompanying the product during the process, allows verifying point temperatures, observing temperature profiles, analyzing data, optimizing control and the process.